Intheboatshed.net readers (and everyone else, to be honest!) are warmly invited to the Boat Building Academy’s class of March 2011 student launch at 2pm on the 7th December.
The boats include:
- 13ft cold-moulded motor launch designed by Andrew Wolstenholme
- 17ft clinker-built pilchard larker
- 10ft foam-sandwich composite dinghy
- 19ft epoxy-ply Caledonian Yawl (designed by Iain Oughtred)
- 15ft West Greenland kayak
- 14ft strip planked ‘Cassy’ canoe yawl (designed by George Holmes)
- 14ft 1in strip-planked catboat
- 14ft stitch and glue-built speedboat (designed by BBA instructor Mike Broome)
For building photos of these boats, click here.
See more photos from last year’s December launch: