Follow me on Twitter
Looking for something?This is a busy weblog, and what you're looking for is probably still here - just a little way down the list now. Try scrolling down, clicking on the 'older posts' button at the bottom of this page - or try the search gadget!
If you like us – please let Google know!
Ben Crawshaw’s book about cruising the Mediterranean in a craft made using free boat plans
Latest posts at intheboatshed.net
- BBA student launch December 2013 – catch up with the ITV News report
- Another Christmas present: the Museum of the Broads calendar
- Ernest Dade’s book of drawings Sail and Oar reprinted by Lodestar Books
- A history of the naval toast
- Nick Smith builds a picarooner hull – and it’s for sale
- The Liverpool Echo previews the refurbished Cunard Building
- International 12 Foot Dinghy plans drawings online
- Save the Shipping Forecast
- Boat Building Academy student launch 9th December
- A wonderful future for the top end of Faversham Creek
What we’re thinking…
The big move is done. Expect a return of the usual service!
Free boat plans that work
Don't miss our great page of free boatbuilding plans:
Who’s talking at intheboatshed?
- Gavin Atkin on Ernest Dade’s book of drawings Sail and Oar reprinted by Lodestar Books
- Nick Ardley on Ernest Dade’s book of drawings Sail and Oar reprinted by Lodestar Books
- sid denham on A traditionally built Tideway at the RYA Volvo Dinghy Show
- Gavin Atkin on Trows on the Fleet this summer
- jay cole on Trows on the Fleet this summer
Search Results for: trow
California artist Lawrence LaBianca has been using the hull of my Light Trow design in his artwork, we were delighted to learn this morning. Lawrence got in touch this morning to tell us that he’s been working with boat forms … Continue reading
We’ve just heard the exciting news that the folks of Herefordshire are building a new Wye trow to represent the county during the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations in June 2012. My thanks to Intheboatshed.net regular Chris Perkins for alerting me … Continue reading
Ben Crawshaw Onawind Blue in the Golf de Morbihan. Photos by Mónica Sitjes Ben Crawshaw’s been having a lovely time sailing his Light Trow Onawind Blue in the Semaine du Golfe du Morbihan – as the pictures above show. He’s … Continue reading