Follow me on Twitter
Looking for something?This is a busy weblog, and what you're looking for is probably still here - just a little way down the list now. Try scrolling down, clicking on the 'older posts' button at the bottom of this page - or try the search gadget!
Ben Crawshaw’s book about cruising the Mediterranean in a craft made using free boat plans
Latest posts at intheboatshed.net
- Broads holiday 1962
- Aerial photos of Thames sailing barges
- Sailing and rowing the North West Passage in an open boat
- Can we save UK’s oldest fishing vessel, celebrate the unique Fal Oyster and help recruit youth into a traditional sailing fleet?
- 1812 style warship will set sail this summer
- Dazzle-painted warships of World War I
- The Rakish Young Fellow
- Rescue Wooden Boats folks continue boat restoration, organise fishing family meet and build their archives
- How a tv interview on a sailing ship ended rather abruptly
- Late 1930s Norfolk punt for sale
Boatbuilding help available
Our Faversham-based friend Alan Thorne can help with boatbuilding projects - constructing to plans in very tidy stitch-and-glue or more traditional techniques. Contact him by email at email@example.com or phone 07865 091155
What we’re thinking…
The big move is done. Expect a return of the usual service!
Free boat plans that work
Don't miss our great page of free boatbuilding plans:
Who’s talking at intheboatshed?
Search Results for: trow
California artist Lawrence LaBianca has been using the hull of my Light Trow design in his artwork, we were delighted to learn this morning. Lawrence got in touch this morning to tell us that he’s been working with boat forms … Continue reading
We’ve just heard the exciting news that the folks of Herefordshire are building a new Wye trow to represent the county during the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations in June 2012. My thanks to Intheboatshed.net regular Chris Perkins for alerting me … Continue reading
Ben Crawshaw Onawind Blue in the Golf de Morbihan. Photos by Mónica Sitjes Ben Crawshaw’s been having a lovely time sailing his Light Trow Onawind Blue in the Semaine du Golfe du Morbihan – as the pictures above show. He’s … Continue reading