Follow me on Twitter
Looking for something?This is a busy weblog, and what you're looking for is probably still here - just a little way down the list now. Try scrolling down, clicking on the 'older posts' button at the bottom of this page - or try the search gadget!
If you like us – please let Google know!
Out now – Ben Crawshaw’s book about cruising the Mediterranean in a craft made using free boat plans
Latest posts at intheboatshed.net
- Philippines fishermen find a way…
- A magic lantern slider of the sailing barge Charles Hutton
- The Last Baidarka
- 1972 film of the Edith May
- Major Turner exhibition at the National Maritime Museum, Greenwhich opens tomorrow
- Medway Queen back home in the Medway
- Crossley Engines film ‘London River’
- Short Jacket and White Trousers – and a singing workshop for folks in Kent and surrounding areas
- HJ Mears boat builders, Devon
- A promotional video for the St Ayles skiffs
What we’re thinking…
The big move is done. Expect a return of the usual service!
Free boat plans that work
Don't miss our great page of free boatbuilding plans:
Who’s talking at intheboatshed?
- David Asprey on Medway Queen back home in the Medway
- JIM SAVILLE on The sea poems of Cicely Fox Smith
- Chris J Brady on A magic lantern slider of the sailing barge Charles Hutton
- Paul Mullings on A magic lantern slider of the sailing barge Charles Hutton
- ian naylor on David Dimbleby sails the UK coast in his own boat
Tag Archives: Thames
We’re delighted to learn that the Thames Sailing Barge Trust has won a Heritage Lottery Fund grant for restoration work on Centaur – and I gather that the work is to be done at Oare Creek by Tim Goldsack. The spritsail … Continue reading
The annual race is renamed for its 150th anniversary year in honour of Mark Boyle, who revived the event to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Victory in Europe Day in 1995. Mark went on to be the match’s driving force and … Continue reading