Follow me on Twitter
Looking for something?This is a busy weblog, and what you're looking for is probably still here - just a little way down the list now. Try scrolling down, clicking on the 'older posts' button at the bottom of this page - or try the search gadget!
If you like us – please let Google know!
Ben Crawshaw’s book about cruising the Mediterranean in a craft made using free boat plans
Latest posts at intheboatshed.net
- Lyme Regis to be the new home of Bantry Bay gig Intégrité
- Can we persuade Boris to save Convoys Wharf?
- Fiddler’s Green
- The Family Navy Prepares, 1948
- A trip to the Plymouth Breakwater
- Sea-Boats, Oars and Sails by Conor O’Brien
- Another Christmas present: GL Watson – the Art and Science of Yacht Design by Martin Black
- Rivers of the South – The Thames
- BBA student launch December 2013 – catch up with the ITV News report
- Another Christmas present: the Museum of the Broads calendar
What we’re thinking…
The big move is done. Expect a return of the usual service!
Free boat plans that work
Don't miss our great page of free boatbuilding plans:
Who’s talking at intheboatshed?
Tag Archives: fastnet race
Tally Ho – one of the larger Albert Strange-designed boat and winner of the 1927 Fastnet race. She’s currently lying at Port of Brookings, Oregon If you’d like to sail a magnificent gaff topsail cutter from the early 20th century, and … Continue reading
Armed Steam Pinnace 199, Caroline Allen, Rosenn and Jolie Brise – click on each of the thumbnails for a larger photo Boat shows can be fun, but apart from one or two rather special events they aren’t events I tend … Continue reading