Follow me on Twitter
Looking for something?This is a busy weblog, and what you're looking for is probably still here - just a little way down the list now. Try scrolling down, clicking on the 'older posts' button at the bottom of this page - or try the search gadget!
If you like us – please let Google know!
Ben Crawshaw’s book about cruising the Mediterranean in a craft made using free boat plans
Latest posts at intheboatshed.net
- Another Christmas present: GL Watson – the Art and Science of Yacht Design by Martin Black
- Rivers of the South – The Thames
- BBA student launch December 2013 – catch up with the ITV News report
- Another Christmas present: the Museum of the Broads calendar
- Ernest Dade’s book of drawings Sail and Oar reprinted by Lodestar Books
- A history of the naval toast
- Nick Smith builds a picarooner hull – and it’s for sale
- The Liverpool Echo previews the refurbished Cunard Building
- International 12 Foot Dinghy plans drawings online
- Save the Shipping Forecast
What we’re thinking…
The big move is done. Expect a return of the usual service!
Free boat plans that work
Don't miss our great page of free boatbuilding plans:
Who’s talking at intheboatshed?
- Gavin Atkin on Rivers of the South – The Thames
- In the boatshed | www.peggybawnpress.com on Another Christmas present: GL Watson – the Art and Science of Yacht Design by Martin Black
- max on Rivers of the South – The Thames
- Gavin Atkin on Ernest Dade’s book of drawings Sail and Oar reprinted by Lodestar Books
- Nick Ardley on Ernest Dade’s book of drawings Sail and Oar reprinted by Lodestar Books
Category Archives: Uncategorized
These pages about the Thames past and present come from are from Rivers of the South by AB Austin with photographs by J Dixon Scott, published in 1938.
Photos by Alan Davies of the Museum of the Broads Here’s another suggestion in a series of posts about last-minute Christmas gifts… These entertaining shots are included in this year’s Museum of the Broads calendar – I gather they’re just … Continue reading